Enjoy a 3-4 day diving holiday on board one of our specially built liveaboard boats and take your time visiting some of the most stunning dive sites in the world.
MV Daranee is a medium-sized liveaboard boat with everything you need on board for a comfortable and affordable 3-4 day diving trip to the Similan Islands.
Relax as dedicated and experienced crew look after you with your safety and comfort a top priority among friendly staff. They’ll keep you on course with the high-tech navigation equipment.
Air-conditioned cabins are below deck, each with a twin bunk bed. There is a lounge and dining area on the upper deck, where meals are served, as well as a sun deck up top.
Breakfast, lunch and dinner are prepared for you. Enjoy a variety of healthy and delicious Thai food and western dishes. Soft drinks and alcoholic beverages are available (no included in overall price)
- Crew: 6 + Captain
- Max No. Passengers: 18
- No. Cabins: 8: 7 x twin bunk beds, 1 x 4-bed
- Bathrooms / toilets (shared): 3
- Length/Beam: 24 meters/5 meters
- Fresh Water: 12,000 Liters
- Generators: 220v.-24v. 2 Sets
- Compressors: Bauer Mariner. 2 Sets
- Engine: 2 Hino Ek100 380 HP
- Oxygen First Aid system
- GPS Navigation System
- Ship-to-Ship Radio
- 4.2m Tender with 25hp Yamaha Engine
RATES PER PAX IN THB:
|4 days / 4 nights||34 900||31 900|
- transfer from the hotel and back
- tanks with air 12 liters
- weights and belts
- accommodation in the cabin
- tea, coffee, snacks
- dive guide
- Similan Islands National Marine Park fees and Richelieu Rock dive site – 4 days / 4 nights – 1,800 THB from a diver and 1,000 THB from a NON diver
- equipment rental
- individual dive guide – 2 500 THB per day
- soft drinks on boat