A beautiful traditional gaff rigged schooner – 35 m in length and a 7 m beam. The Diva accommodates 7 spacious guest cabins, 2 immaculate iron wood decks offering 200 sq.m of outdoor space, a beautiful lounge with an open galley.
The SY Diva Andaman offers an exclusive cruising experience with an average of 8 guests per cruise and a maximum of 14. Apart from its classic old-world-charm the Diva offers a personalized and unique experience with regard to diving, cuisine and a team with a wide range of technical skills and expertise.
- We maintain a maximum 4:1 diver to guide ratio for certified divers
- All our dive courses will include a private instructor
- Enriched Air Nitrox is available and we have a membrane onboard to manage Nitrox fills
- We only use genuine Bauer Secures filters
- Diving is conducted off 2 x 40 HP dinghy tenders
- Equipment kit-up, cleaning and de-kit is managed by our team
Breakfasts include a complete continental spread with bacon, eggs-to-order, fresh fruit, homemade granola, fresh baked croissants, fresh-pressed juice, local tropical fruit jams, as well as a wholesome Thai breakfast.
The Lunch buffet is a Thai spread, usually soup, noodles, rice, a stir-fry, a curry and salads.
Dining under the stars is the Diva’s signature experience. A three-course, plated meal served on the upper deck. This brings together flavors of the Andaman Region in a fusion style. Fresh salads and herbs from our onboard hanging garden.
Dietary preferences such as gluten or lactose intolerance, sea-food allergies or vegetarian diets can be catered to on a case by case basis, but this needs to be clarified at the time of booking.
- In house masseuse
- Outdoor dining
- Onboard wine cellar & beer on tap
- An interactive introduction to the natural history of the region (A presentation that provides an overview of the ecology, sociology, geology and environmental status of the region that your cruise will traverse)
RATES per pax in THB:
|Similans – Richelieu Dive Cruise||7 Days / 6 Nights||94 160|
|Mergui Dive Cruise||7 Days / 6 Nights||103 790|
Prices here are per person and all inclusive except air ticket, immigration visa and national park fees, beer, wine, liquors, Thai traditional massage and Nitrox.