Discover Scuba Diving in Phuket
If you always wanted to but haven’t tried to understand what diving is and to see the underwater world and feel all the breathtaking emotions, and gain experience that will be memorable for the rest of your life – try a Discover Scuba program for beginners.
Just for the day you will be able to immerse into the world of diving and do your first 2 dives in safe conditions.
Diving will surely make your life more exciting!
This is a perfect way to try out diving and see if you like it. An experienced instructor will give you a briefing, will explain you how to behave underwater and will show you some helpful exercises. Then, under his supervision, you’ll do your first dive.
● Average depth – 6 meters (maximum 12)
● The duration of the dive – up to 50 minutes
● Minimum age for children – 10 years
● The knowledge you gain from supervised diving will be helpful if you decide to continue diving.
One day diving tour is a great way to do your first dive.
Diving from boat – STANDARD:
PATES per pax in THB:
|2 dives with day trip to Racha Yai Island||4 000||3 800||2 000||1 700|
|2 dives with day trip to Racha Noi Island||4 500||4 200||2 300||2 000|
|3 dives with day trip to Racha Noi & Yai Islands||5 500||5 200||2 300||2 000|
|2 dives with day trip to Phi-Phi*||4 500||4 200||2 300||2 000|
|3 dives with day trip to Phi-Phi* + Shark Point / Koh Dok Mai||5 500||5 200||2 300||2 000|
|Тumber of dives and location||1 diver||2 divers or more||NON diver – Snorkeler
Adults (from 10 y.o.)
|Children NON divers
Prices include: equipment, insurance, lots of fun, breakfast, lunch, drinks, fruits on boat and hotel transfers from Patong, Karon or Kata beach.
From another areas of Phuket please ask when booking.
Approximate Itinerary (Racha Yai dive trip)
- 7:00 – 7:55 am Pick up from your hotel
- 8:30 am Departure from Chalong Pier
- 10:00 am First Dive Experience
- 11:30 am Buffet Lunch on the Boat
- 1:00 pm Second Dive
- 2:00 pm Depart from Racha Yai Island
- 3:30 pm Arrive Chalong Pier. Transfer to hotel
This is an approximate itinerary. On busy days you may arrive back a little later. 3 dive trips will return at about 5:00 pm. From Phi-Phi about 18:00-18:30.
Note : To take part you must have no medical issues and you should be able to swim and be comfortable in the water.
Another Note: If you are taking a dive trip you must allow 18 hours before flying. Be sure to plan your flights accordingly!
We offer Discover Scuba Diving trips every day!
Contact us for more information!
Penalties for cancellation of daily diving:
- more than a day before the trip – there is no penalty
- less than a day before the trip, but no later than 16:00 – there is no penalty
- after 16:00 – a penalty of 100%
- no show to the transfer – a penalty of 100%
- In case of cancellation by DIVERSAINT – transfer to another day, or a refund of all money