Description and prices of the program daily diving “Standard” for certified (FUN) divers.
Phuket Daily Diving is a daily access to the islands and dive sites
In the morning – there, in the evening – back. During the day you make 2 – 3 dives.
The nearest dive site to Phuket is Racha Yai Island. The boat goes there for an hour and a half.
Further, by distance – the island Racha Noi, it takes about 2 hours by boat from Chalong pier.
Still further are the sunken ferry King Cruiser and dive sites Shark Point, Koh Dok Mai. To them about 2 hours.
The farthest dive sites are Phi Phi Islands. To them about 3 hours.
A variety of dive sites allows diving beginners and certified divers.
Depths from 5 to 35 meters. Currents are moderate and not strong. Visibility from 10 to 30 m.
For those who have not yet been trained in diving or have already tried to scuba dive, but have not received a certificate, we offer daily Discover Scuba Diving (DSD) with 2 dives for 40-50 minutes accompanied by our instructor.
RATES per pax for certified divers (FUN):
|Dive site and NN dives||1 diver||2 divers or more
||Adults NON diver (from 10 y.o.)
|Racha Yai – 2||3 800||3 500||2 000|
|Racha Noi + Racha Yai – 3||4 300||4 000||2 300|
|Shark point + Koh Dok Mai + King Cruiser / Anemone reef – 3||4 300||4 000||2 300|
|*Phi-Phi + Shark Point / Koh Dok Mai / Hin Bida / Anemone Reef / Hin Kai/ Phi-Phi Lei – 3||4 300||4 000||2 300|
|**Similan island / Koh Bon – 2||5 600||5 600||3 600|
* National Park Fee Phi-Phi – 600 THB / diver, 400 THB / NON diver – pay on boat
** National Park Fee Similan – 700 THB / diver, 500 THB / NON diver – pay on boat
- transfer from / to hotel (Kata, Karon and Patong areas). From other areas upon request for an additional charge.
- breakfast, lunch, snacks, drinks and fruits on boat
- air tanks 12 l
- weights and belts
- dive guide
- Diving equipment – set – 500 THB / day
- PADI courses
- Computer: 300 THB / day
- Torch: 300 THB / day
- Nitrox: 300 THB / 12 l (on request, only for certified divers)
Rental diving equipment:
|Price in THB / day|
|Full set: regulator, BCD, Wetsuite 3 mm shorty, mask, fins with close heel, bag||500|
|Wetsuite 3 mm shorty||100|
|Fins with close heel||50|
|Fins with open heel||100|
A transfer from the hotel will take you in the morning and bring you back after diving when you come back to the pier.
From the areas of Patong, Karon and Kata transfers are included in the price. From other areas – on request.
Pick up time depends on the hotel’s distance from the Chalong pier:
Patong – 07:15 – 07:30 am
Karon – 07:30 – 07:45 am
Kata – 07:45 – 08:00 am
Penalties for cancellation of daily diving:
- more than a day before the trip – there is no penalty
- less than a day before the trip, but no later than 16:00 – there is no penalty
- after 16:00 – a penalty of 100%
- no show to the transfer – a penalty of 100%
- In case of cancellation by DIVERSAINT – transfer to another day, or a refund of all money