Go to any dive sites 3 times faster than any diving boats!
Maximum 6 divers + dive instructor + captain.
You will be the first on any dive site!
Dive sites and program is discussed before going to sea.
Between the dives you will have the opportunity to stroll around the island or go to a beach restaurant.
Rent a boat in THB per day:
|Koh Mai Thon Island||21 000|
|Koh Racha Yai||
|Koh Racha Noi North / South||
37 000 / 42 000
|Hin Daeng & Hin Muang||
- transfer from / to hotel (Phuket only)
- dive instructor
- equipment (BCD, regulator, mask, fins, short wetsuit 3 mm, weights, 12 l air tanks)
- fresh cooked on boat sandwiches with fish / meat and vegetables
- soft drinks – water, juices
- rental of additional equipment
- underwater photo and video shooting
- guide – fisherman and tackle for trolling, bottom fishing, popping and jig
- tips to team
- Phi Phi Island National Park fees – 600 baht for a diver and 400 baht for a non-diving person are paid on demand and are not included in the indicated price
Transfer from the hotel will take you in the morning and deliver back after returning from a trip.
Travel time depends on the hotel’s distance from the AO Yon Bay:
|Areas of Phuket||Travel time|
|Maikhao, Nayang, Naithon||1 hour|
|Bangtao, Surin||40 – 50 min|
|Phuket Town||20 – 30 min|
|Cape Panwa||5 – 10 min|
|Koh Sirey||30 – 40 min|
|Kamala||50 – 60 min|
|Patong||40 – 50 min|
|Kata, Karon||30 – 40 min|
|Chalong||20 – 30 min|
|Naiharn, Rawai||30 – 45 min|
Extra equipment rental:
|Item||Price per item in THB / day
|Fins with open heel||100|
Penalties for cancellation of charter:
- more than a day before the trip – there is no penalty
- less than a day before the trip, but no later than 16:00 – a penalty of 50%
- after 16:00 – a penalty of 100%
- no show to the transfer – a penalty of 100%
- In case of cancellation by DIVERSAINT – transfer to another day, or a refund of all money