Your PADI Open Water course is the first step into the wondrous and fascinating world of scuba diving. Most people who have scuba dived don’t just like it, they love it…
Your PADI Open Water course won’t just be a course, it will be an experience, an adventure and will open up a whole new world to you.
Rates* per pax in THB:
|3 days||1 student||2 – 4 students|
|Pool + 4 boat dives at Racha Yai||12 000||11 500|
|Pool + 5 boat dives at Racha Noi and Racha Yai||13 000||12 500|
|Pool + 5 boat dives at Racha Yai and Phi-Phi**||13 000||12 500|
|Pool + 6 boat dives at Racha Noi, Racha Yai and Phi-Phi**||14 000||13 500|
* PADI certificate and Manual – 2 700 THB don’t include in price
**Phi Phi national park and diving fee 600 Baht.
You can get started on your Open Water Diver course any time – just sign up for eLearning at PADI.com – this can save you holiday time – if you have completed all the theory in advance, you’ll be ready to get straight into the water, no messing around in classrooms on holiday, plus with eLearning you can do the theory in your own time. The charge for eLearning is about 175 US$ – this is paid to PADI, not to Diversaint. Here in Phuket we’ll complete the course in 3 days, with no classroom work except a quick review quiz.
- transfer from / to hotel (Kata, Karon, Patong)
- breakfast, lunch, snacks, drinks and fruits on the boat
- full set equipment
- air tanks 12 l
- weights and belts
- PADI instructor
- Transfers in remotely located hotels (specify when booking)
- Dive computer: 300 THB / day
- Torch – 300 THB / day
- Nitrox: 300 THB / 12 l tank
PADI Open Water Diver (OWD)
The PADI Open Water Diver course is the world’s most popular scuba course, and has introduced millions of people to the adventurous diving lifestyle. In the PADI Open Water Diver course, you learn to use basic scuba gear including a dive computer, and standard accessories. The equipment you wear varies somewhat, depending upon whether you’re diving in tropical, temperate or cold water. At the end of the course you will receive the Open Water Diver certification, which is recognized throughout the world and allows you to make great dives wherever there is water, rent dive equipment and continue your training. Our experienced instructors will teach you all the basics of Scuba Diving in a fun, relaxed and safe 3 day course.
The PADI Open Water Diver course consists of three main phases:
- Step 1 – Knowledge Development (online, home study or in a classroom) to understand basic principles of scuba diving
- Step 2 – Confined Water Dives to learn basic scuba skills
- Step 3 – Open Water Dives to review your skills and explore!
If you’ve tried diving through a Discover Scuba Diving experience or resort course, the skills you learned may be credited towards a portion of the full PADI Open Water Diver course certification.
To enroll in the PADI Open Diver course or Junior Open Water Diver course, you must:
- Be 10 years or older (PADI eLearning requires a minimum age of 13 years due to international internet laws)