The 35m Diva Andaman Liveaboard is a stunning classic sailing yacht offering fantastic journeys diving the Similan Islands and Burma. With 7 luxury air-conditioned, en-suite cabins her capacity of an average of 8 guests and a maximum of 14, will aim to deliver personal attention.
The SY Diva Andaman offers an exclusive cruising experience with an average of 8 guests per cruise and a maximum of 14. Apart from its classic old-world-charm the Diva offers a personalized and unique experience with regard to diving, cuisine and a team with a wide range of technical skills and expertise.
- We maintain a maximum 4:1 diver to guide ratio for certified divers
- All our dive courses will include a private instructor
- Enriched Air Nitrox is available and we have a membrane onboard to manage Nitrox fills
- We only use genuine Bauer Secures filters
- Diving is conducted off 2 x 40 HP dinghy tenders
- Equipment kit-up, cleaning and de-kit is managed by our team
Breakfasts include a complete continental spread with bacon, eggs-to-order, fresh fruit, homemade granola, fresh baked croissants, fresh-pressed juice, local tropical fruit jams, as well as a wholesome Thai breakfast.
The Lunch buffet is a Thai spread, usually soup, noodles, rice, a stir-fry, a curry and salads.
Dining under the stars is the Diva’s signature experience. A three-course, plated meal served on the upper deck. This brings together flavors of the Andaman Region in a fusion style. Fresh salads and herbs from our onboard hanging garden.
Dietary preferences such as gluten or lactose intolerance, sea-food allergies or vegetarian diets can be catered to on a case by case basis, but this needs to be clarified at the time of booking.
- In house masseuse
- Outdoor dining
- Onboard wine cellar & beer on tap
- An interactive introduction to the natural history of the region (A presentation that provides an overview of the ecology, sociology, geology and environmental status of the region that your cruise will traverse)
The SY Diva Andaman really does offer luxury, with onboard services offered such as traditional Thai massages, relaxing cocktails and two specially designed wine cellars to ensure the wines are kept at the correct temperatures for the tropics. The SY Diva Andaman’s onboard chef will provide you with fine cuisine to keep your appetite satiated throughout your stay. Breakfast includes a full continental spread with fresh fruit, homemade granola and croissants and lunch is served buffet style. Dinner is the Diva Andamans signature experience, where a three-course plated meal is served under the stars.
Scuba diving the Similan Islands boasts some of the best diving in Thailand. Your stay aboard the luxury SY Diva Andaman is sure to give you a dive trip to remember and the professional and experienced crew of the SY Diva Andaman Liveaboard will make sure your every need is met. Dive groups are kept small with a ratio of 4 guests per 1 dive guide, ensuring that divers don’t miss out whilst on their dive. Enriched air NITROX is available and diving is conducted from the 2 dive tenders for easy entry and exit at the dive sites. At the end of the dives the equipment kit-up, cleaning and de-kit are managed by the dedicated team members for a stress-free diving holiday.
Don’t miss out on this amazing diving vacation, reserve your luxury scuba diving liveaboard Thailand trip today.
RATES per pax in THB:
|Similans – Richelieu Dive Cruise
|7 days / 6 nights
|Mergui Dive Cruise
|7 days / 6 nights
- Complimentary toiletries
- Transfers/pickups from airport or hotel
- Diving gear
- Weights & Belts
- Dive master services
- All meals
- National Park and Immigration fees (Similan National Park: 2000 THB p.p / Mergui National Park: 250 USD p.p)
- Wine, beers, cocktails, liquors and cigars
- Corkage Fee (500 THB per bottle)
- Traditional Thai massage (1,000 THB per hour)
- Gratuities – Service is not charged to the customers but a tip box will permit the customers to leave a tip up to their discretion