MV Deep Andaman Queen made a big renovation in 2019!
MV Deep Andaman Queen, one of the best liveaboards operating around Similan Islands, Surin Islands and Myanmar’s Mergui Archipelago, offers 2 routes for our valued customers to enjoy the underwater world in the best dive sites in Thailand and Myanmar.
We offer either Similan plus Myanmar trips for 8 days (from Phuket) or Myanmar only for 5 days (from Ranong).
MV Deep Andaman Queen is aThailand liveaboard operating Similan islands and Burma. She has cabins with air and private bathroom, she has a variety of cabin type configurations to suit our guests’ requirement from quad, triple and twin shared standard cabins on the lower deck, to Deluxe Double bed and Twin beds cabins on the main deck. Not forgetting the Master cabin which has one of the best panoramic ocean view any liveaboards can offer.
MV Deep Andaman Queen has now Colti Sub Nitrox membrane on board – unlimited Nitrox is available for every diver. MV Deep Andaman Queen has one of the largest dive platforms in the South East Asia; this is the pride and joy of our boat. It consists of a very wide and spacious kitting-up area on two levels, a separate entry/exit platform, 2 exit ladders with 2 fresh water showers to rinse yourself or your equipment after diving. There is also 2 large buckets with fresh water for rinsing cameras, dive computers and torches.
- All cabins complete with 220 volt of Electricity 24 hours a day
- Air-conditioning system (Hino)
- Water capacity 20000 liters
- Fuel capacity 15000 liters
- Guest capacity 25 pax
- 2 Master cabin
- 2 Deluxe Twin cabins
- 3 Deluxe DBL
- 1 Standard Quad cabin
- 1 Standard Triple cabin
- 2 Standard DBL cabin
Length 31 m (101,7 ft)
Beam 7 m (17 ft)
Draft 2.5 m (8 ft)
Two Hino Engines 2 X 510 hp
Two Hino generators each with 50 Kw (220 V+12 V)
Two Bauer mariner compressors 2 X 190 plum Enriched Air (Nitrox) available
Cruising Speed 9.5 knots
Max. Speed 12 knots
RATES per pax in THB:
|8 days / 7 nights||5 days / 4 nights|
|Standard Quad cabin||61 500||44 000|
|Standard Triple Cabin||65 000||46 500|
|Standard Twin Cabin||70 500||50 500|
|Deluxe Cabin (DBL/TWN bed)||80 000||57 000|
|Master Cabin (Double bed)||90 500||64 500|
|Full Boat Charter (25 pax)||on request||on request|
On receipt of a 30% deposit for the specified cruise, we will send you a confirmation.
The balance payment of 70% must be paid one month before departure.
If we do not receive the balance in time, DIVERSAINT retains the right to cancel the booking and resell the space.
Cancellation & No Show Policy :
- Cancellations must be made in writing by email. We will not accept a cancellation
- Cancellation received 45 Days prior to departure: The Full Deposit will be returned,
minus THB 2,000 for Bank fees.
- Cancellation received less than 45 Days prior to departure: Deposit is non-refundable.
- Cancellation received less than 30 Days prior to departure: No Refund – Full Trip price is charged.
National Marine Park and Port Fee are not included.
National Park and Port Fees per person THB1800 for 5 days/4 nights trip and THB2200 for 6 days/5 nights trip.
For Burma National Marine Park and Entry Fee for 8D/7N trip, Park Fee THB1600 + Myanmar Entry Fee US$200 per person (diver) for the whole trip.
Port and Park Fees are subject to change depending on government regulation.
US$/Euros are accepted on board at the boats exchange rate for that cruise.
- Full Set (excluding dive computer) : THB 700 / day
- Buoyancy Control Device (BCD) : THB 250 / day
- Regulator Combo : THB 250 / day
- Wetsuit 3 mm. shorty : THB 200 / day
- Mask + Snorkel : THB 150 / day
- Fins (full foot) : THB 150 / day
- Dive computer (Suunto Gekko) : THB 500 / day
- Big tank 15 litres : THB 350 / day
- Nitrox 12 litres : THB 250 / tank
- Complimentary Pick-Up is provided ONLY by our time table.
- Transfer’s request on different time table can be arranged separately with additional charges and advanced notice.
- Pick up time at Phuket Airport : 18:00-18.30 hrs. Meeting Point: International Terminal – Please wait inside or outside the terminal nearby the exit No. 5. Domestic Terminal – Please find a seat and wait outside/in front of the terminal.
Reservation for all Burma trips will be closed 18 days before the trip departure.
Burma and Thailand liveaboard schedule in 2020 – 2021 г:
DURATION & DESTINATION
|30 Oct-6 Nov 2020||8d 7n Thailand and Burma|
|1-5 Nov 2020||5d 5n Burma|
|26 Nov-3 Dec 2020||8d 7n Thailand and Burma|
|28 Nov-2 Dec 2020||5d 5n Burma|
|3-10 Jan 2021||8d 7n Thailand and Burma|
|5-9 Jan 2021||5d 5n Burma|
|30 Jan-6 Feb 2021||8d 7n Thailand and Burma|
|1-5 Feb 2021||5d 5n Burma|
|26 Feb-5 Mar 2021||8d 7n Thailand and Burma|
|28 Feb-4 Mar 2021||5d 5n Burma|
|30 Mar-6 Apr 2021||8d 7n Thailand and Burma|
|1-5 Apr 2021||5d 5n Burma|
|1-8 May 2021||5d 5n Burma|
|3-7 May 2021||5d 5n Burma|