MV Deep Andaman Queen is going to have a big renovation for the 2019-2020 season. See 3D photos now!
Please note, the pictures may be slightly different from the actual boat after the renovation.
MV Deep Andaman Queen, one of the best liveaboards operating around Similan Islands, Surin Islands and Myanmar’s Mergui Archipelago, offers 2 routes for our valued customers to enjoy the underwater world in the best dive sites in Thailand and Myanmar.
She has cabins with air and private bathroom, she has a variety of cabin type configurations to suit our guests’ requirement from quad, triple and twin shared standard cabins on the lower deck, to Deluxe Double bed and Twin beds cabins on the main deck. Not forgetting the Master cabin which has one of the best panoramic ocean view any liveaboards can offer.
MV Deep Andaman Queen has now Colti Sub Nitrox membrane on board – unlimited Nitrox is available for every diver.
MV Deep Andaman Queen has one of the largest dive platforms in the South East Asia; this is the pride and joy of boat. It consists of a very wide and spacious kitting-up area on two levels, a separate entry/exit platform, 2 exit ladders with 2 fresh water showers to rinse yourself or your equipment after diving. There is also 2 large buckets with fresh water for rinsing cameras, dive computers and torches.
• Length 28 m (92 ft)
• Beam 7 m (17 ft)
• Draft 2.5 m (8 ft)
• Two Hino Engines 2 X 510 hp
• Two Hino generators each with 50 Kw (220 V+12 V)
• Two Bauer mariner compressors 2 X 190 plum Enriched Air (Nitrox) available
• Cruising Speed 9.5 knots
• Max. Speed 12 knots
• Water capacity 20,000 liters
• Fuel capacity 15,000 liters
Guest capacity 21 pax:
• 1 Master cabin
• 5 Deluxe cabins
• 1 Standard Quad cabin
• 1 Standard Triple cabin
• 1 Standard Twin cabin
All cabins complete with 220 volt of Electricity 24 hours a day
Air-conditioning system (Hino)
RATES per diver in THB:
(non diver discount 10 %)
|Cabins||Similan 5 days / 4 nights||Similan 6 days / 5 nights||Burma 8 days 7 nights|
|Master Cabin (DBL)||46 000||63 250||87 500|
|Deluxe (DBL / Twin)||40 000||55 000||77 000|
|Standard Twin||35 000||48 125||68 250|
|Standard Triple||32 000||44 000||63 000|
|Standard Quad||30 000||41 250||59 500|
|Full Boat Charter (21 pax)||698 000||1 069 750||1 354 500|
- CHRISTMAS Cruise 24-29 Dec 2019, NEW YEAR Cruise 30 Dec 2019 – 04 Jan 2020
- Early Bird Promo: Make a total payment at least 50 days in advance before the trip starts and get 10 % off or Free Nitrox or Free Full set Equipment
Full Set (excluding dive com) : THB 700 / day
Buoyancy Control Device (BCD) : THB 250 / day
Regulator Combo : THB 250 / day
Wetsuit 3 mm. shorty : THB 200 / day
Mask + Snorkel : THB 150 / day
Fins (full foot) : THB 150 / day
Dive com (Suunto Gekko) : THB 500 / day
Big tank 15 litres : THB 350 / day
Nitrox 12 litres : THB 250 / tank
On receipt of a 30% deposit for the specified cruise, we will send you a confirmation.
- The balance payment of 70% must be paid 45 days before departure.
- If we do not receive the balance in time, DIVERSAINT retains the right to cancel the booking and resell the space.
Cancellation & No Show Policy :
– Cancellation received 45 Days prior to departure: The Full Deposit will be returned,
minus THB 2,000 for Bank fees.
– Cancellation received less than 45 Days prior to departure: No Refund – Full Trip price is charged
National Marine Park and Port Fee are not included.
Similan National Park and Port Fees per person 1,800 thb for 5 days/4 nights trip and 2,200 thb for 6 days/5 nights trip.
For Burma National Marine Park and Entry Fee for 8D/7N trip, Park Fee 1,600 thb + Myanmar Entry Fee 200 US$ per person (diver) for the whole trip.
Port and Park Fees are subject to change depending on government regulation.
US$/Euros are accepted on board at the boats exchange rate for that cruise.
- Transfer to and from your hotel or Airport / dive vessel (Complimentary Pick-Up is provided ONLY by time table). Transfer’s request on different time table can be arranged separately with additional charges and advanced notice.
- Air-conditioned cabins
- Abundant Thai and European meals and snacks
- Free flow of tea, fresh coffee and drinking water all day long
- Cookies and fresh fruits at any time
- Divemaster supervision, 12 l tanks, weights, weight belts.
- Towels, shampoo, shower gel and lotion
- Daily cabin cleaning
- National Park Entry Fee
- Full Equipment rental
- Torch for Night Dive
- Dive Computer
- DIN Adaptor
- PADI courses
- 15 Liters Tank
- Private dive guide
Example of Trip Itinerary to Similan islands:
15:00 – 18:00 – Pick-up at your Hotel, Phuket Airport, Dive shop & Khao Lak (Pick-up times are according to the location)
18:00 – 20:00 -Arrival at MV Deep Andaman Queen Liveaboard at Taplamu pier in Khao Lak. Welcome Drinks – Cabin Allocation – Staff Introduction – Boat Briefing – Welcome Dinner
07:00 – 07:30 – General Diving Rules / Safety Briefing
07:30 – 19:00 – Three day dives around the Similan Island. Visit Island No. 4 for enjoy paradise with a beautiful white sandy beach.
19:00 – 19:45 – Night dive at Honeymoon Bay (Island No. 4)
07:00 – 13:00 -Two dives around the Similan Islands. Visit Island No. 8 for enjoy paradise with nature & a white sandy beach.
14:00 – 18:30 – Two dives around Koh Bon & Koh Tachai Islands.
07:00 – 09:00 – One early morning dive around Koh Tachai Island
10:30 – 18:30 – Three dives around Richelieu Rock & Surin Island
07:00 – 08:00 – One early morning dive around Koh Bon Island
11:00 – 12:00 – If possible, one dive at Boon Sung Wreck
12:30 – 14:30 – Leave the dive site for Taplamu Pier (Lunch, Debriefing).
15:00 – 15:30 – Disembarkation at Taplamu Pieк шт Khao Lak.
16:00 – 18:30 – Transfer back to your Hotel in Phuket, Airport & Khao Lak Area.