The Rescue Diver course is an important and crucial step in expanding a diver`s knowledge and experience beyond a purely recreational level. Now you start to think about other divers and not just yourself! The PADI Rescue Diver rating is a vital stepping stone to all PADI leadership training (Divemaster, Assistant Instructor or Open Water Scuba Instructor).
PADI Rescue Diver
“Challenging” and “rewarding” best describe the PADI Rescue Diver course. This course expands on what you already know about how to prevent problems, and how to manage them if they occur.
This is a two day course:
- Day 1 – knowledge development and open water training in a swimming pool / beach
- Day 2 – During the open water training, your instructor will demonstrate one more time all of the skills learned with the assistance of a divemaster or qualified assistant. Once all the skills have been practiced over and over, you are ready for the final day’s training in “live” scenarios – now this is where it all comes together and your rescue skills and knowledge are put to the test.
To enroll in the PADI Rescue Diver course, you must:
- Be 12 years or older
- Have a PADI Adventure Diver certification (or have a qualifying certification from another organization)
- Be trained and current for first aid and CPR within the previous two years
Options & Prices per pax in THB:
|2 days||1 student||2 – 4 students|
|Pool / beach + 2 dives from boat at Racha Yai||9 500||9 000|
|Pool / beach + 3 dives from boat at Racha Noi and Racha Yai||10 500||9 900|
* PADI manual & certificate – 2 700 thb