The most popular diving specialties course. It’s easy and fun to capture images of your underwater scuba adventures.
Underwater photography is one of the most popular diving specialties, and with so many underwater cameras to choose from, it has become easier and more fun than ever to capture images of your underwater scuba adventures. The PADI Digital Underwater Photographer course gets you going quickly, whether you use a point-and-shoot camera or a sophisticated dSLR like the pros.
PADI (Junior) Open Water Divers who are at least 10 years old are eligible to take the Digital Underwater Photographer course.
Because underwater photography is also popular with snorkelers, there is an option for avid snorkelers and skin divers to complete the course.
Through hands-on training during two scuba dives and guidance from your PADI Professional, you’ll discover:
- How to choose the right underwater camera system for you.
- The PADI SEA (Shoot, Examine, Adjust) method for getting great shots quickly.
- Principles for good composition of underwater images.
- Practical techniques to take great photos with your digital camera.
RATES per pax in THB:
|1 student||2 -4 students|
|1 day / 2 dives||6 000||5 500|
- Transfer from the hotel and back (Kata, Karon and Patong areas), from other areas on request for an additional charge
- Breakfast, lunch, fruit, snacks, drinks on boat
- Equipment set (mask, fins, regulator, short suit 3 mm, BCD)
- Weights, belts, air tanks 12 l
- PADI certificate and materials: 2 700 ฿
- Phi Phi Islands National Park fees: 600 ฿ per diver