The Manta Queen 8 offers the ultimate scuba diving liveaboard experience with 6D/ 5N trips on the South Andaman Route departing from Phuket. Explore world-renowned remote dive sites such as Koh Haa, Koh Rok, Koh Lipe, Hin Daeng & Hin Muang, Koh Phi Phi.
Manta Queen 8 accommodates 24 guests in comfortable air-conditioned cabins.
- Double bed ensuite
- Twin bunk bed ensuite
- Twin bunk bed non ensuite cabins.
The vessel is a 28 meters long and 7 meters wide wooden hull built boat that is manned with 5 dive staff and 6 boat crew.
There is plenty of space to enjoy the time in between dives in the saloon with HD-TV, the open dining area or on the large sundeck.
All meals on board are served buffet style freshly cooked from the on board chef. Snacks and fruits are served in between dives. The dinghy gives you the opportunity to spend some time on the beautiful beaches.
Nitrox is also available onboard as well as Nitrox courses (EAN) and a wide range of PADI Courses i.e. Open Water Course, Advanced Open Water Course, Deep Speciality and many more.
19 world class dives at Thailand´s premier dive destinations.
Rates per pax in THB:
|Twin NON ensuite||32 000 ฿||31 000 ฿|
|Twin or DBL ensuite||34 000 ฿||33 000฿|
- Round trip transfer between Phuket Airport, Hotels in Phuket area and the boat
- Drinking water, tea and coffee, juice & soft drinks
- Breakfast, lunch, light snacks, dinner and fresh fruits
- Experienced dive guides and instructors
- Small dive groups of 4 to 1 dive guide
- Free Wifi* Hot-Spot access (*Wifi might not be available during the complete trip due to the of the remoteness of the dive destination or due to power cuts at the islands)
- Torch for night dives
- Marine National Park entry fees (paid on board in cash) – 1800 THB for the diver/800 THB – for the non – diver
- Full set of high quality diving gear (BCD, regulator, shorty wetsuit, mask, fins, torch) – 2500 THB
- Prescription dive mask – 1000 THB
- Long wetsuit – 1000 THB
- Dive Insurance* – 1300 THB
- 15 liter dive tank package – 2500 THB
- Nitrox – 12L unlimited package – 2500 THB/15L unlimited package – 3500 THB
- Soft Drinks
* Personal Scuba Diving accident and Evacuation Insurance coverage is mandatory. If Scuba Diving accident coverage is included in guests own Travel Insurance, guests must show “specific details” in Policy where written that it’s covered. Policy card or number is not enough. If can’t show “specific coverage” in Travel Insurance, or can’t show valid “Scuba Diving Insurance” card guests must purchase coverage on board. If coverage is with DAN or Dive Assure or other Diving Agency, showing a valid member card is acceptable.
Schedule for 2023-2024 season