HAVE A BLAST
Join for the best Liveaboard experience of your life
Similan Islands, Koh Bon, Koh Tachai, Richelieu Rock
Launched in 2015, MV DiveRACE Class E is a 34.5m by 7.5m steel hull ocean going vessel built with strength, stability and comfort in mind.
MV DiveRACE Class E’s design was conceptualised with the help of a team of naval architects and Dutch vessel consultant. She is constructed following international standards closely, with the aim of being a luxury liveaboard of excellent quality, providing the best for each passenger on board during trips.
- 6 Twin share with attached bathroom + private balcony (twin Luxury)
- 4 Twin or Quad share with attached bathroom (twin or quad ensuite)
- 2 Twin share Divemaster
- 1 Quad Share Boat Crew (lower deck)
- 2 Quad Share Boat Crew (upper deck)
Comfortable air-conditioned entertainment area for guests to enjoy movies and games, the saloon is a popular place to hang out in between dives. There is a counter table that guests can use for their laptops or camera set up.
Get an awesome Thai massage in private within our massage room. Our Thai masseurs are experienced and ensure to make any aches disappear. It is a great way to spend your time after a full day of diving.
Being at the highest deck on the boat, it is the best place to have a suntan while enjoying the sea breeze. Chill out on the outdoor sofa and see the breathtaking view of the surrounding sea. As the evening approaches, our special BBQ cooking would take place at the sundeck!
Our crew will serve when guests are seated at the table. Sumptuous western or Asian meals made by our capable chefs ensure that guests always enjoy their food. Get a freshly ground coffee on the house or a bottle of red wine to celebrate on board.
- BBQ Pit
- Professional Coffee Machine
- Professional Kitchen Equipment made from Stainless Steel
- All Plugs on board are universal
The Dive deck was carefully designed to ensure a spacious area for divers to gear up before each dive. We are able to support the requirements of recreational and rebreather divers alike.
RATES* per diver in THB:
|Duration||No. dives||Twin or DBL Luxury with toilet & balcony
Main Deck Level
|Twin Cabin with share toilet
Lower Deck Level
|5 days / 4 nights||14||45 000||40 000|
|6 days / 5 nights||18||55 000||50 000|
Discount for early bird booking received before 31st July 2020 for season 2020 -2021
* During the New Year and Christmas holidays from December 22, 2019 to January 2, 2020, the cost of diving safaris is more expensive (specify when booking)
Non divers with discount 20 %
Single Supplement additional 80%
- All nights’ accommodation on board
- All meals (Western & Thai) snacks, hot beverages, coffee, tea, Milo
- Towel, daily cabin services
- Fresh hot towel and drink after every dive
- Tanks, weight belt, weights
- Dive guides
- Free Scheduled Pick Up/ Drop Offs anywhere in Phuket
- All flights & hotels stay
- National Marine Park fee
- Dive & travel insurance
- Massage services
- Laundry services
- Soft drinks, alcohol
- Nespresso coffee
- Diving gear subject to availability
5D / 4N Similan Islands ITINERARY:
Day 1. Scheduled pick up (between 4 – 8 pm). Transfer to Thap Lamu pier, near Khao Lak, to MV DiveRACE Class E for welcome and Dinner on board. Sail overnight to Similan Islands (sailing time between 4 – 5 hours).
Day 2. 3 day dives + 1 night dive. Dives (Anita’s Reef / Elephant head rock / West of Eden / Snapper Alley) around Similan Islands + Visit to Island #8 (Sail Rock)
Day 3. 4 day dives. Dives around Similan Islands (Xmas Point / North Point) & Koh Bon (North Reef / Ridge / Pinnacle) & Koh Tachai (Reef).
Day 4. 4 day dives. Dives around Koh Tachai (Pinnacle / Reef) & Richelieu Rock.
Day 5. 2 day dives. Boonsung wreck or MV Sea Chart wreck and Premchai wreck. Return to Thap Lamu pier by 1:30 pm. Transfer back to hotel by 5 pm / Airport by 3:30 pm.
* Note: if you have to fly on the day of arrival (day 5) you will NOT be able to dive the last 2 dives or reschedule. This is to allow for your minimum surface interval/No Fly Time (as recommended by PADI).