Manta Queen 3 is running a 4 days & 4 nights trip to Koh Similan, Koh Bon, Koh Tachai and Richelieu Rock.
Manta Queen 3 accommodates 28 guests in comfortable air conditioned cabins of which three different types are available: Double and Twin bed ensuite cabins, Twin bed non ensuite cabins and 4 bed shared cabins to suit groups and families.
Our liveaboard vessel is 35 meters long and 7 meters wide steal hull built liveaboard that is manned with 6 dive staff and 10 boat crew.
There is plenty of space to enjoy the time in between dives in the air conditioned saloon, the open dining area, the captains balcony or on the large sun and shade deck.
All meals on board are served buffet style freshly cooked from the on board chef. Snacks and fruits are served in between dives. The dinghy gives you the opportunity to spend some time on the beautiful beaches.
Nitrox is also available onboard as well as Nitrox courses (EAN) and a wide range of PADI Courses i.e. Open Water Course, Advanced Open Water Course, Deep Speciality and many more.
15 world class dives at Thailand´s premier dive destination. DIVE – EAT – SLEEP – REPEAT
THE FOOD ONBOARD
We proud our selves to offer the best tasting Thai cuisine on board our complete fleet. Nonetheless we offer a variety of Western dishes too during your cruise. We are able to cater Vegetarians, Vegans and we banned the use of Monosodium Glutamate.
If you are allergic to Nuts or other food ingredients please tell us. For more information or special requirements please contact us.
RATES per pax in THB:
|Quad||23 005||21 935|
|Twin non ensuite||25 145||24 075|
|Twin or DBL Ensuite||28 355||27 285|
- Transfers from Khao Lak on departure and arrival days of the boat
- All meals, fruits and snacks
- Drinking water, tea and coffee
- Experienced dive guides and instructors (no freelance)
- Small dive groups of 4 to 1 dive guide
- Free Wifi* Hot-Spot access (*Wifi might not be available during the complete trip due to the of the remoteness of the dive destination or due to power cuts at the islands)
- Torch for night dives
- 7% VAT
- Marine Park entry and dive fees for Similan & Surin Islands 1 800 THB / per diver; 1 000 THB / NON diver
- Full set of high quality diving gear: 500 THB per day
- Prescriptive dive mask -1/-10: 200 THB per day
- Long wetsuit: 200 THB per day
- Dive Insurance: 300 THB per day*
- 15 liter dive tank: 150 THB per dive
- Nitrox: 200 THB per dive
- Soft Drinks (40 THB per unit)
- Beers (70 THB per unit)
- Scheduled shared transfer from Phuket to Khao Lak (500 THB each way)
* Personal Scuba Diving accident and Evacuation Insurance coverage is mandatory. If Scuba Diving accident coverage is included in guests own Travel Insurance, guests must show “specific details” in Policy where written that it’s covered. Policy card or number is not enough. If can’t show “specific coverage” in Travel Insurance, or can’t show valid “Scuba Diving Insurance” card guests must purchase coverage for 300 Baht/Day. If coverage is with DAN or Dive Assure or other Diving Agency, showing a valid member card is acceptable.
Recommended ETA at Phuket Airport should be not later 2 pm
Shared pick up:
- 3 – 3:15 pm (15:00 – 15:15 h) Phuket Domestic arrivals in front of the BILLION COFFEE SHOP (Gate No.1)
- 3:15 to 3:30 pm (15:15 – 15:30 h) Phuket International Airport in front of Exit (Gate No.4)