Manta Queen 3 brings you the ultimate scuba diving liveaboard experience with 6 days & 5 nights trips to the North Andaman Route. Explore world-renowned dive sites: Similan Islands, Koh Bon, Koh Tachai, Surin, Richelieu Rock and Boon Sung Wreck.
Manta Queen 3 accommodates 28 guests in 12 cabins. There are four types available:
- 4 bunk bed non-ensuite (max occupancy is 4 people)
- Twin bunk bed non-ensuite (max occupancy is 2 people)
- Twin bunk bed ensuite (max occupancy is 2 people)
- Double bed ensuite (max occupancy is 2 people)
The vessel is 35 meters long and 7 meters wide steal hull built liveaboard that is manned with 6 dive staff and 10 boat crew.
There is plenty of space to enjoy the time in between dives in the air conditioned saloon, the open dining area, the captains balcony or on the large sun and shade deck.
All meals on board are served buffet style freshly cooked from the on board chef. Snacks and fruits are served in between dives. The dinghy gives you the opportunity to spend some time on the beautiful beaches.
Nitrox is also available onboard as well as Nitrox courses (EAN) and a wide range of PADI Courses i.e. Open Water Course, Advanced Open Water Course, Deep Speciality and many more.
19 world class dives at Thailand´s premier dive destinations.
The best tasting Thai-European Fusion Cuisine, freshly prepared by the onboard chef. Catering options can be adjusted for vegetarian/vegan divers as well. The use of Monosodium Glutamate is banned on all of our trips. If you are allergic to nuts or other food ingredients, please notify the staff during your check-in. All meals onboard are served freshly cooked from the onboard kitchen. Snacks and fruits are served in between dives.
Rates per pax in THB:
|Cabin type||Diver||Non diver|
|Quad||31 000||30 000|
|Twin non ensuite||33 000||32 000|
|Twin or DBL Ensuite||36 000||35 000|
Included in price:
- Round trip scheduled transfer between Phuket Airport/Hotels in Phuket area and the boat
- Shuttle bus service in Khaolak on the departure and arrival date
- Breakfast, lunch, light snacks, dinner and fresh fruits
- Drinking water, tea and coffee, juice & soft drinks
- Experienced dive guides and instructors
- Small dive groups of 4 to 1 dive guide
- Free Wifi* Hot-Spot access (*Wifi might not be available during the complete trip due to the of the remoteness of the dive destination or due to power cuts at the islands)
- Torch for night dives
- Marine Park entry (to be paid on board) – 2500 THB for the diver/1500 THB for the non diver
- Full set of high quality diving gear (BCD, Shorty wetsuit, Regulator, Mask, Fins, Torch) – 2500 THB
- Prescription dive mask – 1000 THB
- Long wetsuit – 1000 THB
- Dive Insurance* – 1300 THB
- Dive computer – 1000 THB
- 15 liter dive tank rental package – 2500 THB
- Nitrox – 12L unlimited rental package – 2500 THB/unlimited rental package 15L – 3500 THB
- Soft Drinks
* Personal Scuba Diving accident and Evacuation Insurance coverage is mandatory. If Scuba Diving accident coverage is included in guests own Travel Insurance, guests must show “specific details” in Policy where written that it’s covered. Policy card or number is not enough. If can’t show “specific coverage” in Travel Insurance, or can’t show valid “Scuba Diving Insurance” card, guests must purchase coverage on board. If coverage is with DAN or Dive Assure or other Diving Agency, showing a valid member card is acceptable.
Schedule for 2023-2024 season: