MV Gentle Giant route covers both famous Similan islands in the north Andaman sea and Hin Daeng Hin Muang (red and purple rock) in the south Andaman sea.
MV Gentle Giant is a 27 m. long and 6 m. wide diving liveaboard which can accommodate 20 divers in fully air-conditioned twin shared cabins.
There are three types of cabins on board:
1 Master cabin with one Queen size bed and one bunk bed (on the upper deck, with sea view)
1 Deluxe cabin with Queen size bed (on the main deck, with sea view)
8 Standard cabins (on the upper and main deck, with sea view)
All cabins are en-suited with shower and toilet. Also there is a small safety box in each cabin where you can keep your valuables while you go diving. If you prefer to stay out from your cabin, you can also enjoy your time watching hundreds of movies with a 55” screen TV in a comfortable fully air-conditioned saloon.
- Length : 27 meters
- Width : 6 meters
- Main engines : Hino x 2
- Generator : 3 x 40 Kw
- Compressors : 2 Coltri-sub
- Fuel Capacity : 9,000 L
- Fresh Water : 14,000 L
- Power outlet : 220 Volts
- Navigation : GPS, Radar, Sonar
- Emergency : First aid kit, Fire extinguisher, Life jackets, Life raft
RATES per pax in THB:
|Master cabin||37 500||33 750|
|Deluxe cabin||35 500||32 850|
|Standard cabin||34 500||31 050|
- 5 nights accommodation onboard total 18 dives
- 3 main meals daily
- Snack, coffee, tea, soft drinks and drinking water
- Towel, shampoo and soap.
- 12 L tank, weight belt, weight.
- Transfer from Phuket hotels or Phuket airport to boat on the day of trip arrival and departure.
- Professional dive guide with ratio of 5 divers maximum per 1 dive guide
Price doesn’t include:
- National park fees to be paid onboard.
- Alcohol drinks
- Equipment rental
- Private dive guide – 2 500 THB / day
- 15 L Tank
- Dive computer
Similan-Richelieu-Hin Dang Hin Muang (6D/5N)
- Day 1 (17:00-17:30) – pick up customers from hotel to Asia Marina pier boarding MV Gentle Giant, cruising to North Andaman.
- Day 2 – 4 dives at Similan, Koh Bon, Koh Tachai
- Day 3 – 4 dives at Richelieu Rock, Koh Tachai
- Day 4 – 3 dives at Koh Bon, Similan and cruise to South Andaman after 3rd dive.
- Day 5 – 4 dives at Koh Haa, Hin Daeng Hin Muang
- Day 6 – 3 dives at Phi Phi island, King Cruiser Wreck, Shark Point, and disembark the boat around 17:00 and send back to hotel.
Total 18 dives.
SCHEDULE for season 2022 – 2023:
|23#1||Similan-Richelieu-Hin Daeng Hin Muang||18-23 November, 22|
|23#2||Similan-Richelieu-Hin Daeng Hin Muang||25-30 November, 22|
|23#3||Similan-Richelieu-Hin Daeng Hin Muang||02-07 December, 22|
|23#4||Similan-Richelieu-Hin Daeng Hin Muang||09-14 December, 22|
|23#5||Similan-Richelieu-Hin Daeng Hin Muang||17-21 December, 22|
|23#10||Similan-Richelieu-Hin Daeng Hin Muang||20-25 January, 23|
|23#12||Similan-Richelieu-Hin Daeng Hin Muang||03-08 February, 23|
|23#13||Similan-Richelieu-Hin Daeng Hin Muang||10-15 February, 23|
|23#14||Similan-Richelieu-Hin Daeng Hin Muang||17-22 February, 23|
|23#15||Similan-Richelieu-Hin Daeng Hin Muang||24 February- 01 March, 23|