The Manta Queen 7 offers the ultimate scuba diving liveaboard experience with 5D/4N trips on the North Andaman Route. Explore world-renowned dive sites: Similan Islands, Koh Bon, Koh Tachai, Richelieu Rock and Boon Sung Wreck.
Manta Queen 7 accommodates 22 guests in comfortable air-conditioned cabins of different type.
- Twin bunk bed ensuite cabins
- Double bed ensuite cabins
- Twin bunk bed non ensuite cabins
- 4 bunk bed non ensuite cabin.
There is plenty of space to enjoy the time in between dives in the Saloon with HD-TV, the open dining area or on the large Sundeck. This liveaboard vessel is a 23 meters long and 5 meters wide wooden hull built boat with 6 Dive Staff and 8 Boat Crew on board. The dinghy on Manta Queen 7 gives you the opportunity to spend some time on the beautiful beaches.
All meals on board are served buffet style freshly cooked from the on board chef. Snacks and fruits are served in between dives.
The dinghy gives you the opportunity to spend some time on the beautiful beaches.
Nitrox is also available onboard as well as Nitrox courses (EAN) and a wide range of PADI Courses i.e. Advanced Open Water Course, Deep Speciality and many more.
15 world class dives at Thailand´s premier dive destinations.
RATES per pax in THB:
|4 bed share NON ensuite||25 000 ฿||24 000 ฿|
|Twin NON ensuite||27 000 ฿||26 000 ฿|
|Twin or DBL ensuite||29 000 ฿||28 000 ฿|
- Transfers from/to Khao Lak area only
- All meals, fruits and snacks
- Drinking water, tea and coffee
- Experienced dive guides and instructors (no freelance)
- Small dive groups of 4 to 1 dive guide
- Free Wifi* Hot-Spot access (*Wifi might not be available during the complete trip due to the of the remoteness of the dive destination or due to power cuts at the islands)
- Torch for night dives
- Marine Park entry and dive fees for Similan & Surin Islands to be paid on board in cash only
- Full set of high quality diving gear
- Prescriptive dive mask
- Long wetsuit
- Dive Insurance*
- 15 liter dive tank
- Soft Drinks
- Scheduled shared transfer from Phuket to Khao Lak
* Personal Scuba Diving accident and Evacuation Insurance coverage is mandatory. If Scuba Diving accident coverage is included in guests own Travel Insurance, guests must show “specific details” in Policy where written that it’s covered. Policy card or number is not enough. If can’t show “specific coverage” in Travel Insurance, or can’t show valid “Scuba Diving Insurance” card guests must purchase coverage on board. If coverage is with DAN or Dive Assure or other Diving Agency, showing a valid member card is acceptable.
Recommended ETA at Phuket Airport should be not later 2 pm
Shared pick up:
- 3 – 3:15 pm – Phuket Domestic arrivals in front of the BILLION COFFEE SHOP (Gate No.1)
- 3:15 to 3:30 pm – Phuket International Airport in front of Exit (Gate No.4)
Schedule 2022-2023 season
|MQ7 #256 (5D/4N)||2022-10-14||2022-10-18|
|MQ7 #257 (5D/4N)||2022-10-21||2022-10-25|
|MQ7 #258 (5D/4N)||2022-10-28||2022-11-01|
|MQ7 #259 (5D/4N)||2022-11-04||2022-11-08|
|MQ7 #260 (5D/4N)||2022-11-11||2022-11-15|
|MQ7 #261 (5D/4N)||2022-11-18||2022-11-22|
|MQ7 #262 (5D/4N)||2022-11-25||2022-11-29|
|MQ7 #263 (5D/4N)||2022-12-02||2022-12-06|
|MQ7 #264 (5D/4N)||2022-12-09||2022-12-13|
|MQ7 #265 (5D/4N)||2022-12-16||2022-12-20|
|MQ7 #266 (5D/4N)||2022-12-23||2022-12-27|
|MQ7 #267 (5D/4N)||2022-12-30||2023-01-03|
|MQ7 #268 (5D/4N)||2023-01-06||2023-01-10|
|MQ7 #269 (5D/4N)||2023-01-13||2023-01-17|
|MQ7 #270 (5D/4N)||2023-01-20||2023-01-24|
|MQ7 #271 (5D/4N)||2023-01-27||2023-01-31|
|MQ7 #272 (5D/4N)||2023-02-03||2023-02-07|
|MQ7 #273 (5D/4N)||2023-02-10||2023-02-14|
|MQ7 #274 (5D/4N)||2023-02-17||2023-02-21|
|MQ7 #275 (5D/4N)||2023-02-24||2023-02-28|
|MQ7 #276 (5D/4N)||2023-03-03||2023-03-07|
|MQ7 #277 (5D/4N)||2023-03-10||2023-03-14|
|MQ7 #278 (5D/4N)||2023-03-17||2023-03-21|
|MQ7 #279 (5D/4N)||2023-03-24||2023-03-28|
|MQ7 #280 (5D/4N)||2023-03-31||2023-04-04|
|MQ7 #281 (5D/4N)||2023-04-07||2023-04-11|
|MQ7 #282 (5D/4N)||2023-04-14||2023-04-18|
|MQ7 #283 (5D/4N)||2023-04-21||2023-04-25|
|MQ7 #284 (5D/4N)||2023-04-28||2023-05-02|
|MQ7 #285 (5D/4N)||2023-05-05||2023-05-09|
|MQ7 #286 (5D/4N)||2023-05-12||2023-05-16|