- Season 2023-2024, 10% discount, valid until 31st August 2023.
MV Sawasdee Fasai is a large and luxurious purpose-built scuba diving liveaboard boat.
The boat has just undergone her annual refit in preparation for the upcoming Similan Islands diving season. Fully serviced dive trips and first class facilities including A/C rooms, Nitrox availability , traditional Thai style decoration, comfortable living area and entertainment facilities including flat screen TV, DVD player and WiFi in selected areas!
The MV SAWASDEE FASAI has a total of 15 cabins which can comfortably accommodate 30 guests. Specifically they are:
2 Master cabins – queen size bed (or 2 separate beds as required) with en-suite bathroom on the main deck.
5 Deluxe cabins – 2 bunk beds with en-suite bathroom also on the main deck.
4 Standard cabins – queen size bed or change to 2 separate beds with en-suite bathroom on the lower deck.
2 Budget cabin2 – 2 bunk beds located at lower deck with air-con, separate bathroom with hot shower.
2 Budget cabins – 2 bunk beds located at upper deck with air-con, separate bathroom with hot shower.
In each cabin provide:
- Drinking water
- 2 beach towels and 2 small towels
- Soap and shampoo
- Hair dryer
- 1 blanket
- 1 individual safe box
- 1 individual life jacket
- International electric sockets
Each trip is 4 days and 4 nights in length. Departure is from Tablamu Pier in Khao Lak after free scheduled transfers from around Phuket and Khao Lak. The diving starts at the Similan Islands, where there are colorful sloping reefs and the diving is enjoyable for all levels of diver.
MV Sawasdee Fasai then sails north to Koh Tachai and Thailand’s best dive site Richelieu Rock. The final day is spent at Koh Bon before returning to Tablamu Pier for transfers to hotels.
- from 17:00 Pick up time from all areas on the departure date
- 19:30 Arrive at Tablamu Pier (Phang-Nga Province)
- 20:30 Welcome dinner onboard – underway to Similan Island
- Day 1 Diving at Similan Island-3 Day dives + 1 Sunset dive
- Day 2 Diving at Similan Island/Koh Bon -3 Day dives + 1 Night dive
- Day 3 Diving at Koh Tachai, Richelieu Rock-3 Day dives + 1 Night dive
- Day 4 Diving at Koh Bon or Boon Soong Wreck -2 Day dives
- Underway to Tablamu Pier, transfer by mini bus back to Phuket approx.: 16:00
Itinerary and Dive site could be flexible due the weather & current.
Liveaboards Pick up Time
|Patong Beach/ Kathu area:||17:00-17:30|
|Chalong Bay/Kata/Karon Beach:||16:30-17:00|
|Rassada Pier/ Phuket town/ Panwa Beach:||17:00-17:30|
|Kamala/Surin/Cherng Talay/Talang/Ao Poh:||17:30-18:00|
|Airport/ Nai Yang Beach/Mai Khao Beach:||18:00-18:30|
|Khaolak/ Nang Thong Beach:||19:00-19:30|
|Outside Khaolak center area:||19:00-19:30 (1,000 Baht per pax extra charge)|
RATES per pax in THB:
|Master Cabin||42 700||39 700|
|Deluxe Cabin||37 700||34 700|
|Standard Cabin||34 700||31 700|
|Budget Cabin||28 700||25 700|
- National Park Entry fee: 2 300 Baht for diver, 1 500 Baht for non diver
- Full Equipment rental: 500 Baht per day- 2,000 Baht for 4 days
- Torch for Night Dive: 100 Baht per dive
- Suunto Dive Computer: 300 Baht per day
- DIN Adaptor: 100 Baht per day
- 15 Liters Tank: 300 Baht per day
- Air-conditioned cabins
- Abundant Thai and European meals and snacks
- Free flow of tea, fresh coffee and drinking water all day long
- Cookies and fresh fruits at any time
- Divemaster supervision, tanks, weights, weight belts
- Transfer to and from your hotel / dive vessel
Included daily meals:
- Pre-breakfast before the first dive
- American breakfast after the first dive
- Lunch after the second dive
- Snack after the third dive
- Dinner after the night dive