Manta Queen 5 offers the ultimate scuba diving Liveaboard experience with 4D/3N/11 Dive trips on the North Andaman Route. During the trip you will visit the following dive sites: Koh Bon – Koh Tachai – Richelieu Rock – Local Wrecks.
Up to 20 guests can be accommodated in comfortable air conditioned shared twin bed bunk cabins.
The liveaboard vessel is 21 meters long and 5 meters wide wooden hull built boat that is manned with 5 dive staff and 7 Boat Crew. There is plenty of space to enjoy the time in between dives in the sundeck, open dining and relax areas.
All meals on board are served buffet style freshly cooked from the on board chef. Snacks and fruits are served in between dives. The dinghy gives you the opportunity to spend some time on the beautiful beaches.
Nitrox is also available onboard as well as Nitrox courses (EAN) and a wide range of PADI Courses i.e. Advanced Open Water Course, Deep Speciality and many more.
Rates per pax in THB:
|Bunk bed Twin||22 000||21 000|
- Round trip shared transfer between Phuket Airport, Hotels in Phuket area and the boat
- Shuttle bus service in Khaolak on the departure and arrival date
- Drinking water, tea and coffee, juice & soft drinks
- Breakfast, Lunch, light snacks, dinner and fresh fruits
- Experienced dive guides and instructors
- Small dive groups of 4 to 1 dive guide
- Free Wifi* Hot-Spot access (*Wifi might not be available during the complete trip due to the of the remoteness of the dive destination or due to power cuts at the islands)
- Torch for night dives
- Marine Park entry fees – 2300 THB for the diver/1500 THB for the non-diver
- Full set of high quality diving gear (BCD, regulator, shorty wetsuit, mask, fins, torch) – 1500 THB
- Prescription dive mask – 1000 THB
- Long wetsuit – 1000 THB
- Dive Insurance* – 800 THB
- 15 liter dive tank package – 2500 THB for the trip
- Nitrox – 12L unlimited package – 2500 THB/15 L unlimited package – 3500 THB
- Soft Drinks
* Personal Scuba Diving accident and Evacuation Insurance coverage is mandatory. If Scuba Diving accident coverage is included in guests own Travel Insurance, guests must show “specific details” in Policy where written that it’s covered. Policy card or number is not enough. If can’t show “specific coverage” in Travel Insurance, or can’t show valid “Scuba Diving Insurance” card guests must purchase coverage on board. If coverage is with DAN or Dive Assure or other Diving Agency, showing a valid member card is acceptable.
Schedule 2023-2024 season