10% discount for Early Bird booking received before 31st of August 2020 for season 2020/2021 trips from 16th October 2020 to 14th May 2021
Welcome on board MV PAWARA, luxurious custom built, steel hull, Similan Islands Liveaboard.
Specially refitted for stability she is equipped with large hull stabilizers and an improved keel for maximum comfort at sea.
The M/V PAWARA has a total of 13 cabins which can comfortably accommodate 26 guests. Specifically they are:
- 2 Master cabins – queen size bed with en-suite bathroom on the main deck.
- 4 Deluxe cabins – 2 bunk beds with en-suite bathroom also on the main deck.
- 4 Standard cabins – queen size bed or change to 2 separate beds with en-suite bathroom on the lower deck.
- 3 Budget cabin – 2 separate beds twin share located at lower deck with air-con, one flow air window, separate bathroom with hot shower.
Enjoy fully serviced dive trips and first class facilities including A/C rooms, NITROX availability , traditional Thai style decoration, comfortable living area and entertainment facilities including flat screen TV, DVD player and WiFi in selected areas!
In each cabin provide:
- Drinking water
- 2 beach towels and 2 small towels
- Soap and shampoo
- Hair dryer
- 1 blanket
- 1 individual safe box
- 1 individual life jacket
- International electric sockets
RATES per pax in THB:
|Master Cabin||37 700||34 700|
|Deluxe Cabin||34 700||31 700|
|Standard Cabin||32 700||29 700|
|Budget Cabin||26 700||23 700|
- Air-conditioned cabins.
- Abundant Thai and European meals and snacks
- Free flow of tea, fresh coffee and drinking water all day long
- Cookies and fresh fruits at any time
- Divemaster supervision, tanks, weights, weight belts.
- Transfer to and from your hotel / dive vessel.
- Accident & re-compression chamber insurance.
Included daily meals:
- Pre-breakfast before the first dive
- American breakfast after the first dive
- Lunch after the second dive
- Snack after the third dive
- Dinner after the night dive
|National Park Entry fee:||1,800 thb for diver, 1,000 thb for non diver|
|Full Equipment rental||500 thb per day – 2,000 thb for 4 days|
|Torch for Night Dive:||100 thb per dive|
|Suunto Dive Computer:||300 thb per day|
|Compass:||100 thb per day|
|15 Liters Tank:||300 thb per day|
Booking deposit 50%, balance at no less than 30 days from departure date.
Liveaboard cancellation policy:
- 60 days or more prior scheduled trip: Deposit refunded (minus 3,500 Baht + bank charges)
- less than 60 days: no refund but you can postpone to the next available trip.
- Less than 30 days before the departure date: No refund
MV Pawara is a 35 m long steel boat covering the Similan Islands, Koh Bon, Koh Tachai and Richelieu Rock.
She can take 20 divers in fully air-conditioned twin bed cabins with en-suite facilities, and 4 more divers in fully air-conditioned twin bed cabins with share bathroom.
A large saloon, a comfortable and improved dive deck, a spacious sundeck, are what discerning divers are expecting.
After diving one of the most famous dive sites, rest and indulge yourselves with our fantastic cuisine in our relaxing indoor and open dining areas, with provisions made for special dietary requests.
Between dives aboard the MV PAWARA there is a way to enjoy the delicacies of our chef who is clearly able to follow the requirements of the most exigent guests.
With every meal comes a wide assortment of food that always manage to satisfy the tastes of every person.
Very popular with guests are both the entertainment room and the sun deck, places where to relax between dives and after meals. The room is equipped with flat screen TV, DVD, sound system, karaoke, games and more, while on the open deck you can enjoy a sun bath lying on comfortable soft mattress.
One of the glories of the MV PAWARA is the diving deck/platform. It has been designed in detail and with its large space allows divers to move in total freedom and comfort. In addition to the convenient distribution of the tanks, there are specific locations to store your own equipment.
For maximum comfort, not only FREE NITROX is now available on board, but divers will also we welcomed with a recomforting hot towel after night dives.
Each trip is 4 days and 4 nights in length. Departure is from Tablamu Pier in Khao Lak after free scheduled transfers from around Phuket and Khao Lak. The diving starts at the Similan Islands, where there are colourful sloping reefs and the diving is enjoyable for all levels of diver.
MV Pawara then sails north to Koh Tachai and Thailand’s best dive site Richelieu Rock. The final day is spent at Koh Bon before returning to Tablamu Pier for transfers to hotels.
- 17:00 Pick up time from all areas on the departure date
- 19:30 Arrive at Tablamu Pier (Phang-Nga Province)
- 20:30 Welcome dinner onboard – underway to Similan Island
- Day 1 Diving at Similan Island-3 Day dives + 1 Sunset dive
- Day 2 Diving at Similan Island/Koh Bon -3 Day dives + 1 Night dive
- Day 3 Diving at Koh Tachai, Richelieu Rock-3 Day dives + 1 Night dive
- Day 4 Diving at Koh Bon or Boon Soong Wreck -2 Day dives
- Underway to Tablamu Pier, transfer by mini bus back to Phuket approx.: 16:00
Itinerary and Dive site could be flexible due the weather & current.